[Self-Management_OR] Need a teaching site and second class leader

Living WELL living.well at state.or.us
Tue Apr 21 08:26:04 PDT 2015

This email is forwarded on behalf of Sue Frymark. Please send responses to slfrymark at comcast.net<mailto:slfrymark at comcast.net>.

I was trained in Self Management in 2000 and taught for some years. I am now retired and as a volunteer at my church in Health Ministry would like to partner to teach it for my church and neighborhood. I am looking for a Self Management Licensed Program or Agency who would be the sponsoring agency and I would provide the space in my church at 11100 NE Skidmore. I am getting re-certified as a class leader in May so the agency would only need to provide one class leader. As a reference feel free to check with Laura Chisholm or Jennifer Mead. I appreciate your consideration.

Sue Frymark RN, BS
Volunteer Healthcare Ministry
Faithful Savior Lutheran Church
11100 NE Skidmore St