[Self-Management_OR] Delayed responses from Living Well state email account

Living WELL living.well at state.or.us
Mon Aug 3 16:55:27 PDT 2015

Good Afternoon,

Due to technology updates and internal changes at the Oregon Public Health Division, there may be delays in responding to emails sent to Living.Well at state.or.us<mailto:Living.Well at state.or.us> in the next few weeks. We apologize for the inconvenience and will try to respond to any inquiries when we are able.

Best Regards,
Katrina Seipp, MPH
Self Management, Administrative Support

Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention
Oregon Health Authority-Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 730
Portland, OR 97232
(971)673-1376