[Self-Management_OR] Compass Portal Implementation Update

Epstein Andrew D andrew.d.epstein at state.or.us
Tue Dec 15 14:46:37 PST 2015

This email is being sent on behalf of Shira Pope.

Hello!

It's time for an update about the upcoming implementation of the Compass Portal for self-management programs in Oregon. We want to thank all Stanford program coordinators for reviewing your 2015 data and providing updates/changes via the Living. well email. These updates will help immensely in the migration of the self-management program data to the Compass Portal in early 2016!

For all Stanford and National Diabetes Prevention Program coordinators, we would like to announce a couple of items coming your way in the month of December:

1. We will be in touch with coordinators to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between organizations that will use the Oregon Compass portal and the Oregon Health Authority.

2. A user permissions form will be sent out directly to program coordinators. This permission form will allow coordinators to identify who from their organization should be using Oregon Compass and what permission level they should be assigned.

3. For any Stanford program workshops currently in process, please send all completed data packets to OHA either by mail or email (living.well at state.or.us<mailto:living.well at state.or.us>) by December 31st, 2015.

4. For any Stanford program workshops starting in December, please let me (Shira) know ASAP with the workshop completion date.

5. If you are interested in beta testing the Compass Portal before we launch early 2016, please let me know ASAP. We have started a short list of participants but want to make sure we have included all those interested.

6. Three trainings for the Compass Portal will be scheduled in late January 2016 - two will focus on Stanford Self-Management programs and one will focus on the Diabetes Prevention Program. A Doodle poll will be sent out in December to gauge availability of self-management coordinators for these trainings. If the times don't work out for you, don't worry; we will archive the trainings on the web for you to view later.

If you have any questions about the data migration process or any of the items listed above, please contact Shira at living.well at state.or.us<mailto:living.well at state.or.us>

Thanks!

Shira

Shira Pope, MS
Workforce Capacity Coordinator
Public Health Division
desk: 971-673-1052 | cell: 971-207-7854

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D10D96.C6B9DCE0]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.