[Self-Management_OR] Stanford program coordinators: please read

Chisholm Laura F laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Tue Jun 16 18:09:26 PDT 2015

Hello Stanford program coordinators!
Our colleagues in Maryland are involved in a project to develop core competencies for our Living Well program coordinators. They're looking for input from other states, via an online survey. If you are interested in participating, please contact me (laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us<mailto:laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us>) by the end of the day this Friday, June 19. Additional information is below.
Thanks in advance,
Laura Chisholm
What's involved: an online survey that includes the list of competencies and associated tasks we have developed. Using a scale ranging from strongly agree to strongly disagree, each person will be asked to rate his/her perception of importance of each task.  All persons agreeing to participate will receive an email from Dr. Patsy A. Ezell, Assistant Director of Family & Consumer Sciences, University of Maryland, with a link to the online survey. The survey will take about 15 minutes to complete. Participants can skip any question or stop at any time.  Individual responses will be kept confidential and only aggregated responses will be shared.

Laura Chisholm, MPH, MCHES
Self-Management Technical Lead

Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention | Oregon Health Authority - Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 730
Portland, OR  97232
desk: 971.673.0987
mobile: 503.841.4842

Regular work hours: M-T-Th-F, 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM

www.healthoregon.org/takecontrol