[Self-Management_OR] upcoming Stanford online trainings

Chisholm Laura F laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Thu Sep 3 17:00:09 PDT 2015

Happy September!
I'm passing along information that just came across my desk from Stanford about online webinar trainings. There are still spaces available in a variety of online trainings.

*************

Subject: [SELF-MGMT] Stanford self-management programs -- last chance for 2015 webinar trainings

These are the last 2015 web-based trainings for Stanford self-management programs for which spaces are still available:

Cancer: Thriving and Surviving          (cross training)

                Friday, September 25

Programa de Manejo Personal de la Diabetes (Spanish DSMP)          (cross training)

                Tuesday, September 29

Diabetes Self-Management Program          (cross training)

                Tuesday, October 20

Chronic Pain Self-Management Program          (update training and cross training)

                Monday, September 28

                Monday, October 26   ---   Last webinar for update training!

For additional information and to register, please go to our Training web page and click on the link for Cross Training or Update Training.  Then click on Registration on the right side of the page.

http://patienteducation.stanford.edu/training/

Registration for 2016 webinars will be available by Tuesday, September 8th.

Many questions about our web-based trainings are answered on the home page of the registration system.  Please contact Audrey Alonis at aalonis at stanford.edu<mailto:aalonis at stanford.edu<mailto:aalonis at stanford.edu%3cmailto:aalonis at stanford.edu>> with further questions.

Thank you.

Stanford Patient Education

http://patienteducation.stanford.edu/

Laura F. Chisholm, MPH, MCHES, RYT
Self-Management Technical Lead

Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention
Oregon Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon Street | Portland, OR 97232

Desk: 971-673-0987
Mobile: 503-841-4842

www.healthoregon.org/takecontrol