[Self-Management_OR] FW: Promotores de Salud Tomando Control Calendar

Hernandez-Morales, Delfina Delfina.Hernandez-Morales at providence.org
Thu Apr 7 16:56:08 PDT 2016

From: Hernandez-Morales, Delfina
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 1:18 PM
Subject: Promotores de Salud Tomando Control Calendar

Greetings coleagues and community members,

Here's t most updated self-management Spanish course calendar coordinated by our volunteered certified leaders. Feel free to direct  Spanish speaking clients/patient to the classes. Contact number pertains to the co-facilitator whose name is in bold.

Feel free to forward this information to other organization who it may be useful to or let me know who would like to added to the share list.

Regards,

Delfina

Coordinadora- Promotores de salud de la iglesia
Coordinator - Parish Health Outreach
Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Community Health Division
9205 SW Barnes Road, WP-2002