[Self-Management_OR] FW: January 2017 Opportunities: Chronic Pain Leader Cross-Training and Cancer Thriving and Surviving Program

Gail Brownmiller g.brownmiller at familiasenaccion.org
Fri Dec 23 16:29:31 PST 2016

Familias and the Providence Promotora Program are offering a Spanish
language Tomando training on Jan. 28 and 29 and Feb. 11 and 12th.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Gail Brownmiller

*Gail Brownmiller  |  Executive Director  |  Familias en Acción*

*2710 NE 14th Avenue  |  Portland, Oregon 97212 *

*O: 503. 702.4302 |  F: 503.200.2976*

[image:
http://www.latinohealthequityconference.com/templates/2012lhec_template/images/FAM_toplogo.png]
<http://www.familiasenaccion.org/>