[Self-Management_OR] funding opportunities for tribal community self-management and falls prevention

Chisholm Laura F laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Mon Feb 29 08:40:53 PST 2016

Hi - I'm passing along the following information about new federal funding opportunities for chronic disease self-management and falls prevention:

We are pleased to share that the Administration for Community Living funding opportunity announcements for Chronic Disease Self-Management Education (CDSME) Programs in tribal communities and Evidence-Based Falls Prevention have been posted. Please see the links below for additional information.

Empowering Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities in Tribal Communities through Chronic Disease Self-Management Education Programs Financed Solely by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF-2016)

*         Application Deadline: April 25, 2016

*         Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2016-ACL-AOA-CS-0129

*         Funding Opportunity Website: http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/search-grants.html?keywords=tribal

Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Programs in Tribal Communities Financed Solely by 2016 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF-2016)

*         Application Deadline: May 9, 2016

*         Funding Opportunity Number: HHS-2016-ACL-AOA-FP-0133

*         Funding Opportunity Website: http://www.grants.gov/web/grants/search-grants.html?keywords=tribal

Please feel free to share these announcements with your networks and colleagues.

Thank you.

Binod Suwal
Senior Manager, Center for Healthy Aging
Office: 571-527-3984
binod.suwal at ncoa.org<mailto:binod.suwal at ncoa.org>

National Council on Aging
Improving the lives of millions of older adults, especially those who are struggling
251 18th Street South, Suite 500
Arlington, VA 22202
ncoa.org<http://www.ncoa.org/> | healthyagingprograms.org<http://www.healthyagingprograms.org/>

Laura F. Chisholm, MPH, MA, MCHES, RYT
Self-Management Technical Lead
Oregon Public Health Division

laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Desk:    971-673-0987
Mobile: 503-841-4842

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D10D96.C6B9DCE0]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.