[Self-Management_OR] Chronic Pain Self Management Leader Update /Cross-Training

Chisholm Laura F laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Thu Mar 3 14:26:59 PST 2016

Hi Lavinia,
Great news that you're doing this, and thanks for sharing. Would you be willing to directly post this to the self-management listserv? That will help direct people to respond to you rather than to our email system and get delayed that way. I'll watch out for the posting and approve it immediately. Please send to self-management_or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:self-management_or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>. Thanks so much!

Laura

Laura F. Chisholm, MPH, MA, MCHES, RYT
Self-Management Technical Lead
Oregon Public Health Division

laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Desk:    971-673-0987
Mobile: 503-841-4842

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D10D96.C6B9DCE0]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or it appears from the context or otherwise that you have received this email in error, please advise me immediately by reply email, keep the contents confidential, and immediately delete the message and any attachments from your system.