[Self-Management_OR] Please Save the Date- National Diabetes Prevention Program Lifestyle Coach Training July 22-23, 2016 in Portland, OR

Donald Kain kaind at ohsu.edu
Tue May 17 10:42:52 PDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

Sending a quick "save the date" notice that a Regional National Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) Lifestyle Coach Training  is scheduled to take place at the OHSU Center for Health & Healing on July 22-23, 2016 in Portland, OR.

I will be leading this training on behalf of the Diabetes Training & Technical Assistance Center (DTTAC) at Emory University.  The cost of this training is $750.  The training is very interactive and involves lots of hands on facilitation practice.  To learn a bit more about the training content please visit:

http://www.tacenters.emory.edu/focus_areas/diabetes/lifestyle_coach_training.html

Emory should have a registration website posted within the week.  Once the registration site is live, I will follow-up to let folks know that they can register for the training.  If you have any questions about the Lifestyle Coach training or the National DPP, feel free to contact me directly via e-mail or phone.  My contact information is below.  Thank you!

Don

Don Kain, MA, RD, LD, CDE
Diabetes Program Education & Outreach Manager
Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center
Oregon Health & Science University
Mail code: OPO5-DC
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd