[Self-Management_OR] for list serve

Libby Kennard libkay at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 12:00:22 PDT 2016

Oregon's Self-Management Network is coordinated by a steering committee.  The steering committee has 4 members ending their terms this year.  We are accepting applications for the committee.   Please reply to secretary, Libby Kennard at libkay at yahoo.com.   I will answer your questions and send you an application.

The term length is two years.  We look for diversity on the committee so that we are not only representing a range of self-management programs but also representing different experiences and different regions of the state.  There is not a large time commitment.   If your involvement in self-management programs is or would be enhanced by collaboration with the network, it might be value to be involved in the leadership.

The purpose of the Self-Management Network Steering Committee is to:
   - Provide leadership and organizational sustainability for the Network, ensuring that this leadership represents Network members.
   - With network members, determine direction and priorities.
   - Redefine goals of and coordinate activities for the evolving workgroups.
   - Work with OHA’s sustainability efforts to identify opportunities to expand and support self-management programs statewide and determine strategies to utilize such opportunities as they arise.

Libby KennardCDSMP Master TrainerLane County Program CoordinatorParkinson's Resources of Oregon

libkay at yahoo.com541.345.2988