[Self-Management_OR] DPP Lifestyle Coach Training Eugene 8/25-8/26- Training slots are still open

Donald Kain kaind at ohsu.edu
Tue Aug 15 10:32:07 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have some training slots still open for our DPP Lifestyle Coach Training in Eugene on 8/25/-8/26.  The cost of the training is $750.  We usually hold these trainings in Portland.  For those of you who live in the southern part of the state this is a great opportunity to shave a couple of hours off of your commute to the training.

Anyone interested in the training may register here:  http://www.cvent.com/d/55qb6n

Folks who have questions about the training are welcome to e-mail me directly.

Thanks!

Don

Don Kain, MA, RD, LD, CDE
Diabetes Program Education & Outreach Manager
Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center
Oregon Health & Science University
Mail code: OPO5-DC
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd