[Self-Management_OR] Save the Date- DPP Lifestyle Coach Training in Eugene 8/25-8/26

Donald Kain kaind at ohsu.edu
Tue Jul 18 10:10:29 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Just quick note to let you know that we are planning on holding a DPP Lifestyle Coach training in Eugene on 8/25-8/26/17.

I will be facilitating the training through the Diabetes Training & Technical Assistance Center at Emory University.  You can read about the training here: http://tacenters.emory.edu/focus_areas/diabetes/lifestyle_coach_training.html.

The cost of the training is $750.  We hope to have the online registration for this training up within the week.  I will circle back to the listserv when the registration link is up and running.  Thanks!

Don

Don Kain, MA, RD, LD, CDE
Diabetes Program Education & Outreach Manager
Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center
Oregon Health & Science University
Mail code: OPO5-DC
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd