[Self-Management_OR] CDSMP Leaders in SE Portland area

Lavinia Goto lavinia.goto at nwsds.org
Wed Jul 19 16:22:30 PDT 2017

Hello Gizelle,

Are the classes targeting older adults with Medicare?

Lavinia Goto, RN, CDE, MPH, MBA, DHA

Project Manager, Long Term Care Innovation, NWSDS

3410 Cherry Ave, NE, PO Box 12189, Salem  97309

Ofc:  (503)304-3408

Cell:  (503)602-8384

Fax:  (503)304-3434

This message, including files attached to it, may contain confidential
information that is intended only for the ADDRESSEE(S) named above. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination or copying of the information contained in this message, or
the taking of any action in reliance upon the information, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message from your system.

Thank you.