[Self-Management_OR] Tomando Control Workshop coming up in Hillsboro and Portland

Hernandez-Morales, Delfina Delfina.Hernandez-Morales at providence.org
Fri Nov 3 14:26:03 PDT 2017

Happy Friday everyone,

If you know of anyone interested to take Tomando Control de su salud, please share. We'll have course offered in Hillsboro and in Portland. You are welcome to refer clients to me via email.

Best,

Delfina Hernandez
Community Health Division
Program Coordinator- Parish Health Outreach Program
Promotores de Salud de la Iglesia
9205 SW Barnes Rd. WP2002
Portland, OR 97225
Office: 503-216-7192