[Self-Management_OR] Tomando Control Leaders

Gizelle Polanco GizelleP at yvfwc.org
Thu Apr 26 09:40:20 PDT 2018

Hello,

Our organization is seeking active Tomando Control de Su Salud group leaders to join our team in the Hermiston area.  Ideally, we would like to get a group started in June.

For more information about this opportunity, please email me at gizellep at yvfwc.org<mailto:gizellep at yvfwc.org> or reach out by phone at (503) 982-0635 ext. 6557.

Thanks so much,

Gizelle Polanco
Service Care Coordinator
Salud Medical Center
1175 Mt. Hood Ave.
Woodburn, OR 97071
Ph: (503) 982-0635 Ext: 6557
[logo]

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail message including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.