[Self-Management_OR] Need Spanish Leaders

Celia Higueras celia at orchwa.org
Wed Aug 1 10:28:17 PDT 2018

Thanks, Gizelle. Do you want me to post on the ORCHWA listserve?

Also still looking for train the trainer trainings in the Portland area for
3 Community Health Workers if anyone is offering something soon.

Thank you!
Celia

Thank you,

Celia Higueras, Health Systems Director
*(*Pronouns: She/Her/Hers)

*Oregon Community Health Workers Association (ORCHWA) *
*PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW Address Starting July 1, 2018 *
*411 NE 19th Ave.,
<https://maps.google.com/?q=411+NE+19th+Ave.,+Building+%231&entry=gmail&source=g>*
*Building #1
<https://maps.google.com/?q=411+NE+19th+Avenue,+Building+%231&entry=gmail&source=g>
First
Floor*
*Portland, OR 97232*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haA-saIzhOQ

*Email: celia at orchwa.org* <ednaglena at orchwa.org>* |* 503-309-2694
cell* | www.orchwa.org
<http://www.orchwa.org/>*

*Please Think Green, only print if necessary!*

ORCHWA serves as a unified voice to empower and advocate for community
health workers and our communities.