[Self-Management_OR] Tomando Leaders

Gizelle Polanco GizelleP at yvfwc.org
Mon Dec 3 14:41:02 PST 2018

Good afternoon,

I am seeking to connect with certified Tomando Control de Su Salud group leaders in the Salem/Marion County area.  We are looking to grow our team of leaders in this region and are looking for folks interested in joining us.  Tomando leaders on our staff are compensated hourly for set up/tear down and facilitation of workshops, as well as drive time and mileage when applicable.  The schedule is typically revolving: 6 weeks of classes, 2-3 week break for recruiting, 6 weeks of classes, so on and so forth.

If you or someone you know is interested, please contact me ASAP via phone (below) or email (gizellep at yvfwc.org).

Thanks,

Gizelle Polanco
Service Care Coordinator
Salud Medical Center
1175 Mt. Hood Ave.
Woodburn, OR 97071
Ph: (503) 982-0635 Ext: 6557
[logo]

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail message including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.