[Self-Management_OR] OR Self-Management Network coordination support from HealthInsight

Hinkel Hilde (Janet) janet.h.hinkel at state.or.us
Mon Dec 10 08:42:44 PST 2018

Oregon Health Authority (OHA) is pleased to announce that starting in January 2019, HealthInsight Oregon will support coordination of the Oregon Self-Management Network. In addition, as of December 1, 2018, HealthInsight began administering the Oregon Compass Portal, holding the license for the system from the University of Albany. HealthInsight has been invested for the last five years in growing capacity for health promotion and self-management education in Oregon and has nearly 10 years of experience managing large data systems and supporting partners in using data for quality improvement.

Please join the next Oregon Self-Management Network quarterly call to meet HealthInsight staff, learn about the Self-Management Network and Compass transition, and discuss next steps:

OR Self-Management Network Quarterly Call
December 20, 2018
1:00-2:00 PM

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android via this link: https://healthinsight.zoom.us/j/468496607<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__healthinsight.zoom.us_j_468496607&d=DwMF-g&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=7hP85n9bl90FcIn-JbYkHamoEfevLZdRTx6VBDHHoOl4EmYNjUlNW_i1Xp7nuEhw&m=C1hgjAJwMoHLB0z6e9EmeYKJjUQAs_USMlhHvdUqLT0&s=fYLSSTS2fHhODoY7JRW5lxOyj2ia4fW-QbxIurjCox4&e=>
Or Telephone:
    Dial US: +1 669 900 6833  or +1 646 558 8656  or +1 877 369 0926 (Toll Free)
    Meeting ID: 468 496 607
    International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/ad0glDMlZj<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_u_ad0glDMlZj&d=DwMF-g&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=7hP85n9bl90FcIn-JbYkHamoEfevLZdRTx6VBDHHoOl4EmYNjUlNW_i1Xp7nuEhw&m=C1hgjAJwMoHLB0z6e9EmeYKJjUQAs_USMlhHvdUqLT0&s=F7LcW4aw15A4ShdM_7TmWKd2AFENcpC9nEARZg9-lVA&e=>

We are excited for HealthInsight to support the Oregon Self-Management Network. The current Self-Management Network Steering Committee, including OHA, are working with HealthInsight throughout the transition and will continue involvement. We hope you will also be involved in shaping this transition by joining us on December 20, 2018 for the OR Self-Management Network Quarterly Call. We are grateful to your past and ongoing participation and would like to extend an additional thank you to those who have served on the OR Self-Management Network Steering Committee and in other leadership roles in the Oregon self-management community. The Network has always been driven by its members, and we look forward to new opportunities to work together with HealthInsight's coordination. We are excited for this new opportunity in the New Year!

Compass
If you are a Compass user, you should have received a notification earlier this month about the transition of Compass administration to HealthInsight. HealthInsight will be following up directly with organizations who have a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in place to use Compass to walk through next steps regarding the Compass transition. If you have questions or are interested in utilizing Compass, please contact:

Trei Herd, HealthInsight, Program Coordinator
livehealthyOR at healthinsight.org<mailto:livehealthyOR at healthinsight.org>
503-837-3550 (office)
healthinsight.org/livehealthyOR<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__healthinsight.org_livehealthyOR&d=DwMF-g&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=7hP85n9bl90FcIn-JbYkHamoEfevLZdRTx6VBDHHoOl4EmYNjUlNW_i1Xp7nuEhw&m=7rw_Z_Vt7mt-qVVL2o9auAlawRHbP-shBbfLOK20pDM&s=TvXq1-75Y2VvcNxBj1oHjWJFRnJIDPbIlspdBFP0XvQ&e=>

About HealthInsight<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__healthinsight.org_about-2Dus&d=DwMF-g&c=7gilq_oJKU2hnacFUWFTuYqjMQ111TRstgx6WoATdXo&r=7hP85n9bl90FcIn-JbYkHamoEfevLZdRTx6VBDHHoOl4EmYNjUlNW_i1Xp7nuEhw&m=7rw_Z_Vt7mt-qVVL2o9auAlawRHbP-shBbfLOK20pDM&s=EjkRhrheboa4lp6ZeKQUFYplMhFxsJv0arQpTPWY71Y&e=>:
HealthInsight is a private nonprofit, community-based organization dedicated to improving health and health care. With over 40 years of experience assisting front-line providers and engaging health care stakeholders, we provide services that improve outcomes and deliver measurable results to directly influence the care delivered to millions of people in our communities. HealthInsight works with Oregon providers and communities to promote patient-centered care, make care safer and more affordable and improve population health. We engage hospitals, nursing homes, medical practices, home health agencies, pharmacies, Medicare consumers and families, public agencies, community-based organizations and other key stakeholders to develop and apply proven strategies for delivering safer, more efficient care.