[Self-Management_OR] Tomando Control Training 2019

Gizelle Polanco GizelleP at yvfwc.org
Tue Dec 18 13:24:33 PST 2018

Hello Self-Managers,

I am writing to inquire about any upcoming (planned for any time in 2019) Tomando Control de Su Salud in-person 4-day trainings in the Pacific Northwest (Washington/Oregon).  We are looking to collaborate with another organization in conducting this training (I am a master trainer).  We are looking to get a head start on planning for the new year.

Please reply directly to me with any information you may have at gizellep at yvfwc.org<mailto:gizellep at yvfwc.org> or by phone at (503) 982-0635 ext. 6557.

Thank you in advance,

Gizelle Polanco
Service Care Coordinator
Salud Medical Center
1175 Mt. Hood Ave.
Woodburn, OR 97071
Ph: (503) 982-0635 Ext: 6557
[logo]

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail message including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.