[Self-Management_OR] self managenents workshops in February

Hernandez-Morales, Delfina Delfina.Hernandez-Morales at providence.org
Mon Feb 5 17:09:05 PST 2018

Hello there everyone,

Wer're kicking off with Tomando and Manejo workshops in this month of February. If you have Spanish speaking clients/patients that are interested in these workshops, please send me their contact information.

For any additional questions about the workshops, let me know,

Best,
Delfina

Luga/Location

Dias/Days

Horario/ Hour

0 Session

Semana/ Week 1

Semana/ Week 2

Semana/ Week 3

Semana/ Week 4

Semana/ Week 5

Semana /Week 6

 Tomando Control de su salud

St. Anthony Catholic Church                 9905 SW McKenzie St, Tigard, OR 97223

Sábados

9am- 11:230am

0

2/10/2018

2/17/2018

2/24/2017

3/3/2017

3/10/2018

3/17/2018

 Manejo personal de diabetes

St. Peter Catholic Church                                    5905 SE 87th Ave, Portland, OR 97266

Sábados

10am- 12:30pm

0

2/24/2018

3/3/2018

3/10/2018

3/17/2018

3/24/2018

4/7/2018

Delfina Hernandez
Program Coordinator- Community Health Promotion
Parish Health Outreach
Providence Health & Services | Community Health Division
9205 SW Barnes Road- WP2002 | Portland, OR  97225
e: Delfina.hernandez at providence.org<mailto:Delfina.hernandez at providence.org>
p: 503.216.7192