[Self-Management_OR] 4- day new leader trainings for Living Well

Celia Higueras celia at orchwa.org
Tue Jul 10 08:40:45 PDT 2018

Hello!

I am also looking for a training opportunity for 3 CHWs.

Thank you!
Celia

Thank you,

Celia Higueras, Health Systems Director
*(*Pronouns: She/Her/Hers)

*PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW Address Starting July 1, 2018 *
*411 NE 19th Ave.,
<https://maps.google.com/?q=411+NE+19th+Ave.,+Building+%231&entry=gmail&source=g>*
*Building #1
<https://maps.google.com/?q=411+NE+19th+Avenue,+Building+%231&entry=gmail&source=g>
First
Floor*
*Portland, OR 97232*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haA-saIzhOQ

*Oregon Community Health Workers Association (ORCHWA) *
*310 SW 4th Ave., Suite 900 | **Portland, OR 97204*

*Email: celia at orchwa.org* <ednaglena at orchwa.org>* |* 503-309-2694
cell* | www.orchwa.org
<http://www.orchwa.org/>*

*Please Think Green, only print if necessary!*

ORCHWA serves as a unified voice to empower and advocate for community
health workers and our communities.