[Self-Management_OR] Tomando Control Leaders

Robert Camarillo RCamarillo at co.marion.or.us
Thu May 3 09:57:15 PDT 2018

Let me know when you need help in Woodburn Gizelle.

Roberto D. Camarillo, CADC II

"Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there."  Virginia Burden

>>> Gizelle Polanco <GizelleP at yvfwc.org> 4/26/2018 9:40 AM >>>

Hello,

Our organization is seeking active Tomando Control de Su Salud group leaders to join our team in the Hermiston area.  Ideally, we would like to get a group started in June.

For more information about this opportunity, please email me at gizellep at yvfwc.org or reach out by phone at (503) 982-0635 ext. 6557.

Thanks so much,

Gizelle Polanco

Service Care Coordinator

Salud Medical Center

1175 Mt. Hood Ave.

Woodburn, OR 97071

Ph: (503) 982-0635 Ext: 6557

Confidentiality Notice

 This e-mail message including any attachments, is for the sole

 use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and

 privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure

 or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,

 please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies

 of the original message.