[Self-Management_OR] Join us next week! Agenda attached for Oregon Self-Management Network Call on 9/19

Tori Scholl tscholl at comagine.org
Fri Sep 13 11:35:04 PDT 2019

Hello Oregon Self-Management Network,

We're excited for our quarterly network call next week, which will feature a presentation from Dr. John Gobble, founder and CEO of Lifestyle Medicine Group. Dr. Gobble will be sharing his long-time work with the Complete Health Improvement Program<https://chiphealth.com/> (CHIP), an evidence-based lifestyle medicine intervention that has been shown to prevent, arrest, and reverse many common chronic diseases.

We hope you'll join us for this exciting presentation! The agenda for our call is attached here.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Please reach out to us at LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org<mailto:LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org> or 503-837-3550

Tori Scholl, MPA
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Project Coordinator
Comagine Health
Desk: (503) 382-3946
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.