[Self-Management_OR] Join the Partnership to Reimagine Healthcare!

Tracy Carver TCarver at comagine.org
Wed Feb 5 17:38:38 PST 2020

Hello Oregon Self-Management Network Partners!

We are excited to share that we are launching our new Medicare initiative, the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care<https://comagine.org/partnership>.  Through this new initiative, we will support health care providers and partners in Oregon and five other states in achieving specific Aims to improve the health of Medicare beneficiaries, particularly in these areas:

  *   Reduce opioid-related harms
  *   Increase access to behavioral health services
  *   Prevent health care-related infections
  *   Prevent and manage diabetes, heart disease and chronic kidney disease
  *   Reduce hospital readmissions and unnecessary emergency room visits
  *   Improve the quality of nursing home care
Join us! When you join the partnership, you will be added to our list to receive updates about new initiatives we launch, as well as curated resources, our new interactive data portal, learning and networking opportunities and other opportunities to partner and work collaboratively toward solutions to problems the healthcare community faces regularly.
There are two ways you can let us know you are ready to join:

  *   Go to our website<https://comagine.org/partnership> to sign up and learn more about the services we'll be offering
  *   Reply to me at tcarver at comagine.org<mailto:tcarver at comagine.org> and let me know you would like to join the Partnership to Reimagine Health Care and have your organization listed publicly as a partner.
Thank you for your continued collaboration. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like to learn more.
Best,

Tracy

Tracy Carver, MPA
Director, Community Engagement / Systemwide Quality Improvement
Comagine Health
Office: (503) 382-3931
Pronouns: she/her/hers
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>
[Join Us]<https://comagine.org/partnership>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.