[Self-Management_OR] OHA self-management listserv issues

Tori Scholl tscholl at comagine.org
Mon Mar 2 12:11:31 PST 2020

Hi there,

I'm working with Hilde to track issues with the OHA self-management listserv and have a favor to ask each of you.
When you have a free moment, can you please search your Outlook for emails received from self-management_or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:self-management_or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us> (you can simply type "from:self-management_or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us<mailto:self-management_or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us>" in the search bar) and let me know if you did NOT receive any of the below emails and/or calendar appointments?

I know this is kind of a pain but we've had fairly consistent issues with missed communications and I'd like to see if we can get it resolved. Thanks very much!

[cid:image001.png at 01D5F08B.B3C23FB0]

Tori Scholl
Associate Improvement Advisor, Community Programs
Oregon COMPASS Program Coordinator
Desk: (503) 382-3946

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.