[Self-Management_OR] Additional Zoom call-in numbers for today's Self-Management Network call

Tori Scholl tscholl at comagine.org
Thu Mar 19 12:40:01 PDT 2020

Hello Oregon Self-Management Network,

The Zoom platform we use to host our virtual meetings is experiencing issues due to increased usage over the last several days. We highly recommend that you use your computer audio to join today's call.

If you need to call in via telephone, you may need to try several different call-in options before you get through. Those numbers are:
+1 346 248 7799
+1 646 558 8656
+1 253 215 8782
+1 301 715 8592
+1 312 626 6799
(Meeting ID: 182 528 126)

We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to connecting with you soon!

Thank you,

Tori Scholl, MPA
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Associate Improvement Advisor, Community Programs
Oregon COMPASS Program Coordinator
Comagine Health
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>
[Join Us]<https://comagine.org/partnership>