[Self-Management_OR] Walk With Ease Article

Walk Walk at oregonstate.edu
Fri May 1 13:35:10 PDT 2020

Good afternoon!

I’d like to share this great article<https://extension.oregonstate.edu/news/osu-extension-adult-exercise-programs-keep-oregonians-active>, published by Oregon State University Extension and Experiment Station, highlighting the Walk With Ease self-directed program! Please share broadly with your audiences. :)

I’m also attaching a flier for the self-directed program that you are welcome to use. The self-directed program, through OSU Extension, is offered to all Oregonians, free of charge. This program is completely independent study and is a great resource for folks that would like to stay active at home! Please promote this program broadly with your audiences! You can send them to our website<walk.oregonstate.edu> or directly to the registration form<https://info.pace.oregonstate.edu/walk>.

Thanks!

Allison Harris, Walk with Ease Program Coordinator, 541-572-5263 ext. 25285

Walk with Ease
Oregon State University | College of Public Health & Human Sciences
Walk With Ease<http://walk.oregonstate.edu/> | Family & Community Health Extension<http://extension.oregonstate.edu/fch/>