[Self-Management_OR] Webinar opportunity! Data is your Best Friend: Planning for Phase 2 of COVID-19 Using Advanced Analytics

Tracy Carver TCarver at comagine.org
Thu May 28 14:43:55 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a webinar we will be offering next week that may of interest to you or your organizations.

Data is Your Best Friend: Planning for Phase 2 of COVID-19 Using Advanced Analytics
Tuesday, June 2, 2020 | 11 a.m. PT / noon MT

How do we plan for new waves of COVID-19? What influences the risk of hospitalization? What is the impact of deferred care? And how can we handle the financial impact? One word can help us answer all of these questions: data.

Investing in data and analytics can help you understand and prepare for the new needs and challenges of our evolving health care landscape. Join Comagine Health for this timely webinar and learn how advanced analytics can help health care professionals prepare for the broader impacts of COVID-19.

Click here for details and registration.<https://u10944266.ct.sendgrid.net/ls/click?upn=nWzcpQsYPrvozI7onH7sBp1ufb0Jozm4Xe-2FWV1M7WVsb4iucv-2Bd8YL4geZmbVAzIqIKJ_-2F-2FA77LrK-2FmQoARioqBLkKjgi2sTjFCggy1uq6jYG-2Fsvy2KljnZetAiIyjaxMjVuRo9VvZ-2F7Zy25ywFkXV47Se-2FtOstYe0h71e532Pt3CFjNpEtvC6NUxudEqOp-2FjOEycwdF6-2FP89cUrOH302fX5C9-2BQaLuEftq2FRWHTGItFFoI0sdBTGvflHHPUUqIKfevqbPl2Zun9C6R2QM0pFOyrB44fiXsU4wSJ2pj7L-2BkjdUofFb3BCGkAw-2FAcfAtjZZyo8V4s-2FbiPHnSpyrsB9MmxHoJiGFMehzcDMEpWk7SOUDm-2FUTiX45VkeOVymIv-2BAejZh6u3csnknvuykCFsEBMCcK2IxCSPxLs-2BzriGe6nvHdA-3D>

If you would like to be added to receive weekly updates on our COVID 19 resources and training opportunities, you can sign up for alerts here: https://comagine.org/covid19/sign-up.

Thanks,
Tracy

Tracy Carver, MPA
Director, Community Engagement / Systemwide Quality Improvement
Comagine Health
Office: (503) 382-3931
Mobile: (971) 506-5740
Pronouns: she/her/hers
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>
[Join Us]<https://comagine.org/partnership>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.