[Self-Management_OR] Tomando Control update training from SMRC now available!

Tori Scholl tscholl at comagine.org
Fri Aug 6 11:56:16 PDT 2021

From: Virginia Gonzalez <virginia at selfmanagementresource.com>
Sent: Friday, August 6, 2021 10:25 AM
To: 'trainers at lists.selfmanagementresource.com' <trainers at lists.selfmanagementresource.com>
Subject: [SMRC Trainers] MUST READ

We have schedule the first update for current Tomando Trainers or Leaders who have already been updated in the 2020 CDSMP.

Wednesday, August 25, 2021 at 10:00 am (Pacific time). To register, go to our website training calendar under UPDATE training at this link SMRC - SMRC (selfmanagementresource.com)<https://www.selfmanagementresource.com/training/calendar/> to register.

We note that we will also be scheduling 2021 Tomando Program updates for those Trainers or Leaders who are only certified in Tomando. These will be posted to the calendar soon so keep a look out for those.

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.