[Self-Management_OR] Surplus 4th edition Living a Healthy Life with.... books

Alexander, Yemaly yemalya at pacificu.edu
Thu Aug 19 08:42:33 PDT 2021

Good morning,

Sara, what we did was give it to participants as a "price" of course
explaining to them is in the old version but still has really good
information.
 Also we donated some to goodwill and older adult organizations.
I hope these ideas help.

Warmly,

--

*“Mindfulness means paying attention in a particular way: on purpose, in
the present moment, and nonjudgmentally.”*

Yemaly Alexander/ IDC| Patient Care Coordinator | Interprofessional
Diabetes Clinic

Pacific University A-199 | 705 SE Baseline St  |Office 211 |  Hillsboro, OR
97123
p: 503.352.7368| f: 971.266.2962 |  yemalya at pacificu.edu