[Self-Management_OR] FW: SMRC HAS JUST ADDED MORE WEBINAR TRAININGS TO CALENDAR

LiveHealthyOR LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org
Fri Apr 1 12:58:10 PDT 2022

From: Virginia Gonzalez <virginia at selfmanagementresource.com>
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2022 10:29 AM
To: For Trainers of SMRC self-management programs <trainers at lists.selfmanagementresource.com>; smrc-admins at lists.selfmanagementresource.com
Subject: [SMRC-admins] FYI: SMRC HAS JUST ADDED MORE WEBINAR TRAININGS TO OUR CALENDAR

Please check our calendar for the recently posted trainings we have added for the upcoming months. Do check the calendar regularly as we will be adding more for the summer as we finalize dates

May

  *   Virtual Tomando Leader Training (This is the Spanish CDSMP)
  *   Chronic Pain Self-Management Program Update Trainings (2)
  *   CDSMP to Cancer Thriving and Surviving Cross-Training

June

  *   CDSMP to Building Better Caregivers Cross-Training
  *   CDSMP to Diabetes Self-Management Program Cross-Training
  *   CDSMP to Chronic Pain Self-Management Program Cross-Training
  *   Virtual Master Trainer Training

August

  *   Virtual Master Trainer Training

If you have people you would like to receive any of these trainings, please have them register on our website at the following link:  Events Archive - SMRC - Self-Management Resource Center (selfmanagementresource.com)<https://selfmanagementresource.com/events/> Each trainee must register themselves.

Please note that Leaders will first need to register to the waitlist and if space is available will be contacted to complete registration when the list is opened.

If you have questions, contact training at selfmanagementresource.com<mailto:training at selfmanagementresource.com>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.