[Self-Management_OR] FW: SMRC Training -- Master Trainer Certification for Virtual Leader Training on January 28, 2022

LiveHealthyOR LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org
Tue Jan 4 14:12:30 PST 2022

From: Virginia Gonzalez <virginia at selfmanagementresource.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 11:57 AM
To: 'trainers at lists.selfmanagementresource.com' <trainers at lists.selfmanagementresource.com>; smrc-admins at lists.selfmanagementresource.com
Subject: [SMRC Trainers] Training Calendar: Master Trainer Certification for Virtual Leader Training - January 28, 2022

SMRC has a Master Trainer Certification for Virtual SMRC Leader Training scheduled for January 28, 2022

If you are already an active Master Trainer or your organization has Master Trainers who were originally trained in-person and would like to be able to train new leaders virtually or to provide cross-training or update training for leaders virtually, they will need to take this webinar to receive this additional certification before doing any virtual leader training.

We will not offer this webinar as often and soon only when there is a demand. Therefore if you are interested, please have the active Master Trainer register on our new website at the following link: SMRC - Self-Management Resource Center - SMRC - Self-Management Resource Center (selfmanagementresource.com)<https://selfmanagementresource.com/>. Go to the menu tab Training and the calendar link in the drop down menu. Each Master Trainer must register themselves for the training. We do have space available in this January training.

If you have questions, contact training at selfmanagementresource.com<mailto:training at selfmanagementresource.com>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.