SMI Northeast (Smoke Management Instructions) Northeast Oregon Smoke Management Instructions

ODF Smoke Management Instructions smi_northeast at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Dec 14 06:59:38 PST 2009

It appears that fall burning has mostly ended in Oregon.  Therefore we propose to end routine forecasts for the season unless we hear from you that you need the forecasts to continue.  As always we are available for consultation regarding perscribed burning and smoke management at 503-945-7401.  Regular forecasts will resume in the spring and if a window of favorable conditions develops during the winter months we will issue forecasts for its duration.

Send questions or comments to forecaster at odf.state.or.us or call the forecast desk at 503-945-7401.

Nick Yonker
Jim Little
ODF Smoke Management Office