[TAO] Presentations from the TAO Annual Meeting and Summit

Catherine Britain csbritain at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:10:44 PST 2012

Good Morning, Everyone.

At the Summit we promised to post all of the presentations from the Summit
(with the exception of Eric Dishman's) on our website.  We have managed to
collect and post most of them and are waiting for the remainder to arrive
and be posted by early next week.

While we regret that we were not able to publish Eric Dishman's slides we
have posted the link to his blog and to the video he referred to in his
presentation.  I think you will find that both are reflections of his
philosophy and his presentation to us.

Please enjoy the presentations and feel free to contact us if you have
questions.

Best,
Cathy

--