[TL-Directors] Promotional Materials for LearningExpress

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Wed Dec 22 14:48:10 PST 2010

Hello all-
Library Development staff have been working with the folks at LearningExpress to put together promotional materials for libraries in Oregon. You will each be receiving (or have received) an envelope or box that will contain a printed promotional handbook, several posters and a packet of bookmarks. Each of these items have been customized for Oregon. We hope to get the materials to you by the end of next week or early the first week of January. We hope that these materials will be useful to you in promoting LearningExpress.

The LearningExpress staff will also be contacting libraries after January 10th to offer any assistance they can with promotion. This is exactly what the library development staff would love to do but we don't have the capacity so are very pleased that LE staff will be working with you.

LE also has a website with promotional materials that you can download and print here:
LIBRARIAN RESOURCES
Please take advantage of our Librarian Resources page where you'll find all the tools you need to maximize our resources at your library. Resources include marketing and promotional materials, MARC Records, and training materials. To access Librarian Resources:

  *   Go to: www.learningexpresslibrary.com<http://www.learningexpresslibrary.com/>

  *   Under "Returning User" please enter the following:
  *   Username: OregonSLmain
  *   Password:  learningexpress
  *   Click Login

If you have questions or concerns please contact me.

MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library