[TL-Directors] Library director orientation survey

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Thu Mar 10 14:52:37 PST 2011

Dear Library Directors:
Please think back to your first month as a new library director in Oregon... Now, think back to your first year as a new library director in Oregon. Now, as you reflect on the first year as a new library director in Oregon, what do you wish you had known about the Oregon State Library products and services in the first month?

The Library Development team at the State Library is working to create some sort of orientation for new library directors (specifically public, academic, and tribal) . We aren't sure what that will look like right now but we do want some feedback from you on what would be important to include in that orientation. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey at: http://library.state.or.us/services/surveys/survey.php?sid=936

The survey will be open until March 31st.  Thank you very much for your assistance.

MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library