[TL-Directors] FINAL REMINDER: LD Customer Survey: Complete by May 25th

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Thu May 24 10:48:47 PDT 2012

Hello again,

If you have already responded to our survey, thank you for your time and please ignore the rest of this email.

As a final reminder, we  would very much appreciate your participation in the Oregon State Library’s Library Development Services 2012 customer satisfaction survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SKLXK2F.

Library Development Services conducts this survey annually and we are sending it to a wide-range of customers: academic, public, and tribal library directors; the OLA Executive Board; the Intellectual Freedom Committee; the LSTA and Statewide Database advisory committees; youth services librarians; LSTA grantees; and Plinkit users.

We are sending this announcement to several e-mail lists so you may get more than one invitation to participate. Please respond to the survey just once if you receive multiple invitations. The deadline for completion of  the survey is tomorrow, May 25th.

Thank you for your assistance with this project. As we have in the past, we will use the responses to help shape our priorities and projects.

Cheers!
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>