[Travel-Link] Azumano Travel Contact Change

HAY Tim * SSD SPO tim.hay at state.or.us
Mon Oct 3 15:55:23 PDT 2011

Attention State of Oregon Travel Planners / Arrangers

I have just been informed that Tony Fuerte has accepted a new
promotional position at US Travel in Seattle.  Tony's last day with
Azumano Travel will be this Friday, October 7, 2011.

The State of Oregon's new point of contact will be Becky Lindsay.  She
can be reached at Tony's old phone number (503) 221-6339 and her email
is blindsay at azumano.com  Becky is very familiar with the State of Oregon
account.  I am anticipating a smooth transition.  She has been one of
the primary travel agents for the State for a number of years and knows
how the state operates. Becky has begun the transition and later this
week Tony's number will be forwarded to her.

In the near future, I will try to schedule a mini travel forum for a
meet and greet with Becky.

Tim A. Hay, CPPB, CGTP, OPAC, OPBC

Lead State Procurement Analyst

DAS State Procurement Office

1225 Ferry St SE U140

Salem, OR 97301-4285

Ph. 503-378-4650

Fax. 503-373-1626

tim.hay at state.or.us <mailto:tim.hay at state.or.us>

DAS State Procurement Office Mission:

"Demonstrate and provide leadership through innovative, responsive, and
accountable public procurement services.

This message, including any attachments or links, may contain
privileged, confidential and/or legally protected information. Any
distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than the
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying
to this message and then delete all copies of the original communication
including any attachments and/or links.