[Travel-Link] Travel Forum & Updates

CARTER Gail L * EGS gail.l.carter at state.or.us
Wed Jun 12 09:05:25 PDT 2013

June 10, 2013

To:       Travel Coordinators

Re:       Contract Administrator Change and Travel Forum

Just a quick note about changes at the Department of Administrative Services, Procurement Services office and to introduce myself.   Tim Hay, State Procurement Analyst recently left state service for a promotional opportunity in the private sector.  With his departure, I (Gail Carter) have taken over the administration and responsibilities for the statewide price agreements for Airfare, Rental Cars and Lodging.

I am coordinating the activities for the 2013 Travel Forum which has been re-scheduled to September 24 from 8:30 - 4:00 in Salem.  More information will be sent out soon and posted on the DAS webpage as the topics and agenda are confirmed.

http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/EGS/ps/Pages/travel-forum.aspx

Have a great day!
Regards,
Gail