[Travel-Link] Oregon Vehicle Rental Contracts

KING Kaliska * DAS Kaliska.KING at oregon.gov
Tue Nov 19 09:29:35 PST 2019

Title: Oregon Vehicle Rental Contracts
Date: November 19, 2019
Action Required?: No
Category: 2 Vehicle Rental Contracts now in Place
Good morning,

The State of Oregon now has 2 Vehicle Rental contracts in place, Hertz #9409 and Enterprise #9408. Section 4.2 of the PA indicates that a Best Value Analysis must be done to choose a vendor.

In the past, these contracts have been pretty much the same in what is offered. This time some things have changed, please read each one to determine which one fits your needs. Both of these can be found on ORPIN.

I recommend setting up an account that fits your agency needs with BOTH contractors. If you have had accounts with Enterprise in the past, there is no need to set up new ones. Each contract has a Buyer's Guide attached with ordering instructions and other helpful information.

If I have granted any exemptions from the Hertz contract, those are now cancelled and are no longer valid.

For any questions, please email info.managedtravel at oregon.gov<mailto:info.managedtravel at oregon.gov>