[Travel_Policy-News] New lodging per diem rates effective Oct 1, 2013

ROSS Kathryn * CFO kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Fri Sep 27 13:42:47 PDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder that the Federal Per Diem lodging rates are changing on October 1, 2013, the first day of the federal fiscal year. As you make travel reservations, please be aware of these changes.

The standard Per Diem rate for lodging will change to $83. Some of the high-cost locality lodging rates will also change.

The standard Per Diem rate for meals and incidental expenses remains unchanged at $46.

You can view the new rates at the GSA website by choosing FY 2014 from the drop-down list:

http://www.gsa.gov/portal/category/21287

We will update the Statewide Travel Policy next week. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kathy

Kathryn Ross, CPA
Manager, Statewide Accounting & Reporting Services
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
155 Cottage Street NE, U-50
Salem, OR 97301
Phone:  (503) 373-0265
Fax:  (503) 378-3514
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published