[Travel_Policy-News] FW: Updated Federal Per Diem Rates

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu Oct 9 10:21:22 PDT 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

The Statewide Travel Policy (link here<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS/policies/oam/40.10.00.pdf>) has been updated and posted to the web, based on the updated Per Diem rates as noted in our previous email.  The changes from the previous policy, with the effective date of March 25, 2014, are as follows:

1.     Effective date of the policy is now October 3, 2014;

2.     The effective dates of the Per Diem, as referenced in Appendix A (page 12) is now October 1, 2014;

3.     The Privately Owned Aircraft Reimbursement Rate noted in Appendix A (page 13) was also updated to agree to the GSA reimbursement rate, from $1.33 per nautical mile to $1.31 per nautical mile, and that effective date is now January 1, 2014.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://oregon.gov/DAS/CFO/SARS<http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published