[Travel_Policy-News] New email address for statewide travel policy questions and comments

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Thu Aug 24 16:36:42 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon Travel Policy Contacts,

We've developed a new email address for statewide travel policy questions and comments, and we're asking agencies to use it for correspondence related to the OAM 40.10.00 Statewide Travel Policy.

The email address is SWTP.SARS at Oregon.gov<mailto:SWTP.SARS at Oregon.gov> and the name is "SARS Statewide Travel Policy". Shri Vajratkar and I are remain the contacts for travel policy questions, but use of this email address will allow more than one person to see the question or comment, while maintaining a history of correspondence when staff assignments change.

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thank you,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published