[Travel_Policy-News] New Agency Travel Contact List

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Wed Feb 1 16:32:04 PST 2017

Good Afternoon,

SARS has published a list of agency travel contacts (http://www.oregon.gov/das/Financial/Acctng/Documents/Travel_Contacts.pdf) on its website. This contact list will identify the person(s) SARS should contact for travel policy, travel card, and central travel system. We hope this becomes a helpful resource for agencies.  This list can be found on the SARS homepage and under the SARS travel page.

In the event a change is ever necessary, please feel free to contact either me, the SARS travel card coordinator (currently Karen Williams) or the SARS travel policy coordinator (currently Shrikant Vajratkar).

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published