[Travel_Policy-News] New Travel Policy Coordinator for SARS

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Mon Apr 2 13:08:10 PDT 2018

Hello Travel Coordinators,

As part of a rotation of assignments here in SARS, Shri Vajratkar will no longer be the Travel Policy Coordinator for SARS.  That assignment has now been given to Barb Watson, who has been with the SARS team for nearly four years.  Please continue to send your questions to our dedicated email box for travel policy interpretations, which is SWTP.SARS at Oregon.gov<mailto:SWTP.SARS at Oregon.gov> "SARS Statewide Travel Policy" and if you need to give Barb a call, her phone number is 503-373-0731.

I'd like to thank Shri for all his contributions with travel policy over the years as he has done a fine job serving all of you during his tenure, and thankfully his desk is close to Barb's, which means we'll be able to tap his wisdom as necessary.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published