[Travel_Policy-News] IRS posted 2020 mileage rates

HAMILTON Robert W * DAS Robert.W.HAMILTON at oregon.gov
Tue Dec 31 09:05:09 PST 2019

Hello Travel Policy Contacts,

The IRS posted the 2020 mileages rates today (https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-issues-standard-mileage-rates-for-2020). The mileage rate is 57.5 cents per mile driven for business use, down one half of a cent from the rate for 2019.

We're waiting for GSA to update its rates for private owned vehicles and privately owned aircraft. Once those are done, we'll update the OAM.

If you have any questions, please email the statewide travel policy inbox at SWTP.SARS at Oregon.gov<mailto:SWTP.SARS at Oregon.gov>.

Thanks,

Rob

Robert W. Hamilton, CPA
Statewide Accounting and Reporting Services Manager
Chief Financial Office
Department of Administrative Services
Phone:  (503) 373-0299
http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/financial/acctng

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published