[Treasury-News] ACH Returned Item, ACH Incoming and Redeemed Check files for 8/4/10 now available

Brady Coy Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Thu Aug 5 09:22:49 PDT 2010

ACH Returned Item and ACH Incoming reporting for 8/4/10 are now available on our web portal.

In addition, agencies that receive ACH Returned Item files, ACH Incoming files or Redeemed check files can now access those files for 8/4/10 in their FTP folders.  Note that the Julian date for your ACH Returned Item file will be yesterday (216).

If you have any problems accessing files in your FTP folder or if you need to have a file put out again for pickup, please contact our Help Desk: (971) 208-2558.

Any other questions, please contact Brady Coy (503) 378-2457 or Rhonda Bachmann (503) 378-8256.