[Treasury-News] FTP Server Issue at Treasury last night and early this morning

Brady Coy Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Thu Jan 6 09:18:42 PST 2011

Treasury experienced technical issues with our secure FTP server last night and early this morning.  Agencies with automated jobs that would have run overnight or early this morning to place files to, or pull files from our secure FTP server would have resulted in a transmission failure.

As of 7:49 AM, our secure FTP server was back up and operating normally.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.

Please contact Brady Coy at 503-378-2457 if you have any questions or concerns related to any file transfer jobs your agency had scheduled last night or early this morning.