[Treasury-News] REMINDER - Treasury Cash Management Forum

KESSEL Edie Edie.KESSEL at ost.state.or.us
Fri Jul 15 11:15:04 PDT 2011

If you haven't signed up ~ there is still time!

Treasury is excited to announce that we will host a Cash Management Forum on Wednesday, July 20, 2011, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. The Forum will focus on business continuity as it relates to your agency banking and cash management functions. Treasury will provide a brief overview of its disaster recovery and business continuity functions, including our expectations of and commitments to agencies in the event of a disaster, or even a more routine episode, that causes us to engage our business continuity plans. We have also arranged for brief presentation by US Bank on the topic, including an overview of the bank's own disaster recovery and business continuity functions. Finally, we hope to have a presentation from one of you, our partner state agencies, regarding your approach to these issues. We believe this session will be very informative and hope to see you there. Details are below. You can also call 503-378-4633 with any related questions.

July Cash Management Forum

Wednesday, July 20th

1:30pm - 3:30pm

Labor & Industries Building, Room 260